Thursday, March 10, 2011

Bioderma Sensibio H2O


9537687-2.jpg

I've been using the Bioderma cleansing water off and on for a few years now; usually I'm inspired to start again when I read that this is a cult product, only available in Paris (I have http://www.amodelrecommends.com/ to blame this time).  Strangely enough you can get this all over the place in Singapore and maybe it's the ease of getting hold of it that makes me sometimes wonder what all the fuss is about.  I like the idea of cleansing waters, but I always feel like I've done half a job when I use them.  This is good stuff though; it gets rid of mascara without having to scrub and it seems to take plenty of gunk off.  Nowadays I tend to just get one when I'm travelling, and this chubby mini bottle will be perfect for stashing in my suitcase, possibly even decanting into a mini-bottle to take on the plane.

More awesome stuff from Ruth at A Model Recommends here (hide your piggy bank).

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ribbons,
    where in Singapore did you buy this product ?

    ReplyDelete